Oct 15, 2010

New Hair Cut

Well it seemed like a typical day when my mom told me I was going to get a hair cut!!!!! I had been waiting FOREVER to get one but my parents were in good old Philly for a week so I had to wait a week plus extra weeks :( Oh well, here are some before and after pictures.

The Before








And after p.s sorry that some of these pictures aren't the best! I was trying to take them by myself since my mom was busy.






Also I am confused at why it keeps doing that! You know how it puts the words on the side? Oh well hopefully I will figure it out soon. :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute hair cut Brin.

emmahirschi said...

my sister (sarah) just got her hair cut to!

Sarah said...

YOU ARE SOOOO PRETTY!!!! and yesh i did get my haircut too :) haha it's almost the same style as well! i'll email you a picture :D

The Junior Blogger said...

aawwwweeeee thanks you guys, I am sure ur haircut looks cute to Sarah :)

Mike and Sonila Wood said...

you look great Brinli! love you

Fran and LaVar said...

You look very beautiful, Brin. Love your photo!