Dec 26, 2010

CHRISTmas day


Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

I had to wake up at 6:30 in the morning on Christmas to do my paper route. That made me happy!! Haha When we opened presents it made up for my tiredness. (Like I should could complain, poor Santa) These we some of my gifts.



Lots and Lots of candy (I just stuffed it all in there by the way)


I also got a female vocalist soundtrack that my dad made. The cover couldn't be any better.


One of my FAVORITE gifts was the mp3 player from "Santa" I love it sooo much!! It has SO many awesome things. Pictures, videos, music, radio, and a voice recorder.

I also got a really cute outfit and Mucklucks!!!! Those keep my feet soooo warm! (they are like slipper/socks)

I also got a new camera, this made me very happy :)


i LOVE this bracelet that my Grandma Leonhardt got me!! Brooke and I got matching ones. :)
My sleeve is covering the bracelet part but here is the beautiful charm.


The whole time we were surrounded by loved ones and a warm fire.

Let us not forget the true meaning of Christmas. Without our Savior, Jesus Christ, none of these things would be here. We wouldn't even be here. We love you and Merry Christmas. GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Fran and LaVar said...

Looks like your CHRISTmas was wonderful! I really enjoyed your pics and glad you liked the bracelet. Love you sweetheart, Grandma Leonhardt