Aug 27, 2011

Playing Dress-up

When you get together with a cousin, that is also thirteen, and you are bored, what do you do?? BRING OUT THE DRESS-UP BOX!! We went on our trip to Utah this summer and my cousin, Sadie, and I were at her house. We came upon a dress-up box while cleaning out their guest bedroom. Here are the results.

We did put some organization into this. This category is "Freaks"


Make way for the Japanese :) Or maybe we were Korean? Or Chinese??


I cannot explain these pictures :) We are ballerinas (for those of you who are really confused)


We are prom people now :) Sadie is wearing her mothers wedding gown and I am wearing her sisters prom dress. :)



Dressing up was defiantly a highlight of the trip :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

O my heck am I really related to you two coocoo birds. You guys are so cute. We loved having you guys out here UI only wish we could have spent more time together. Love you QT!!