Jun 19, 2012

Eighth Grade

Alrighty, I am going to split this up a little bit :) This post is all about my last couple days of eighth grade. This group was our honors assembly day. Justin Savage and myself. Shannon Kilbride and Me Megan Maguire, Sunny Kim, and myself My Friends Katie Underhill(left) and Elizabeth Maraskine(right) Shannon and Katie with Sam Workman in the middle there :) Elizabeth, Megan P., and me Elizabeth and me :) These next ones were during my band party,(my friend took these pictures) Eilzabeth jamming out to, "Seasons of Love" Fretting eating the pepper. Almost throwing it up.... The after taste. Bridget Bruneu(left) and Kelly Ballard(right) Sam Essie Workman and me after school :) I PROMISE that I will post more later :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Lots of great pics Brinli! I like the one of you and Essie...wish I had gotten some pictures of the last day myself! By the way, gotta love the band party-I'm still mad about Mr. O'Connell! :( Oh well Mr. DuReese will probably be a good teacher too

Michelle said...

Yes you will post more later. I love these pics. You are so dare cute and it looks like you have cute friends too. Keep posting I love to see what is going in with ya'll out there. I love ya cuteness. Aunt Gooch